May Law LLP is dedicated to helping people in need seek the justice they deserve through devoted and steadfast representation. Our firm knows how crucial it is for the success of any community to instill the same dedication to justice and desire to serve others.
With that in mind, we are excited to offer this scholarship to help support the education of a student who shares these same values and work to promote just and resolute civil service in their communities and are passionate about helping those in need.
- This scholarship is available to students who are currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be interested in a career in the legal field.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Describe a pivotal moment that made you want to serve your community.
- Since this time, what have you done to serve your community?
- Outside of a degree, in what ways will your education help better prepare you to continue your community service?
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000 word maximum. See essay questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: December 15th, 2022
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: January 2023
Scholarship Amount: $1000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials (see above) by email to: